Hickory Creek Park is a camping only facility (no day use). It is a beautiful campground with over 100 camp sites. Both RV sites and tent camp sites are available including some primitive campsites near the water. There is also an amphitheater, boat ramp, nature trail, multiple bath houses, and playground.
- Camping sites with water and electrical hookups, picnic tables, grills and fire rings ($28 or $30 per night)
- 10 primitive camping sites with water and pit toilet within walking distance ($14 per night)
- Boat Ramp (for campers only)
- Restrooms with showers
- Dump station
- Shoreline access for fishing
- Walking/Biking trail
- Gate attendant on duty during open hours
- Emergency exit gate open after 10 pm
Primitive campsites are $14/night
30 amp and water campsites are $28/night
50 amp and water campsites are $30/night
Golden Age, Golden Access and America the Beautiful Senior and Disability pass holders receive 50% off the regular fees.
Campsites are available for use by walk-in and through reservations made at www.recreation.gov.
1801 N MILL STREET
LEWISVILLE TX 75057-1821
Hickory Creek Park is located in the town of Hickory Creek.